Presenters (confirmed so far)
- Day 1 – recognition: Sarah Grant; Chloe Farahar & Annette Foster; Henry Wood & Bonnie Wong; Mairi Evens
- Day 2 – education: Holly Judge &Lorraine MacAlister; Sumita Majumda; Juliet Wood; Sophie Phillips; Catriona Stewart, Ruth Moyse & Erin Davidson;
- Day 3 – futures: Danielle Rudd; Shona Murphy; Rachel Moseley; Cathie Long & Esther Whitney
- Day 2 – PANEL: Brett Heasman, Catherine Crompton & Eilidh Cage
- A space to honour Dr Dinah Murray
In person public event
Wed 8th September (on campus)
- WOW – Welcome to Our World Exhibition – Jarman (Studio 3 + online gallery)
Book for in-person attendance via the Gulbenkian (TBC).
- Animation film “I Feel Different” screening + Round table: “Futures for autistic girls: diagnosis, education, and beyond” (Gulbenkian Cinema)
- Katherine May reading from the “Electricity of Every Living Thing” immersed in the “zones of flow (iii)” installation. Presented in association with ICCI.
Join the conversation on social media via Twitter @PlayingA_Part and use the hashtag #BeyondStereotypes and #PlayingAPart
There will also be a dedicated channel for chatting with conference delegates via https://discord.com/ (details to follow)
Please note that whenever we use the term autistic girls, we are also referring to women and marginalised gender identities.